When it comes to creating website, there are two basic aspects that you need to pay close attention to. First – functionality, second – design. It’s not worth it to underestimate any of these two aspects for one simple reason. There’s nearly 1 billion websites out there for you to compete with. You might say that your SEO is the most important part, which is 50% right as without good SEO there will be very little number of people who actually get to your website. But if your site looks good and works well, people will like it and your SEO will improve too. It’s like one big circle. People […]
- Are you lost in Social Media? Marketing tools that will help you, for free! (updated)
- Branding Your Business with Custom Icon Graphics
- Why more than 1/4 of all website are built on WordPress?
- Professional Tips for Creating Hotel Website (from a WordPress Theme for Hotels)
- 10 Big Name Websites You Would Not Expect Using WordPress