When speaking about WordPress, most people associate it with blogging. But it is much more than that. It provides a customizable and undoubtedly attractive base for almost every business ranging from cafes or food blogs, freelancers of any kind, to conservative corporations. The correct terminology for what WordPress is, is “content management system” (CMS). It is just a technical way of saying that it helps web design amateurs like me or you to create and manage professional-looking websites without being a programmer. Here are only some of myriad of reasons, why to go for it. Who wouldn’t like to save costs? Cost is not all, but you can count […]
- Are you lost in Social Media? Marketing tools that will help you, for free! (updated)
- Branding Your Business with Custom Icon Graphics
- Why more than 1/4 of all website are built on WordPress?
- Professional Tips for Creating Hotel Website (from a WordPress Theme for Hotels)
- 10 Big Name Websites You Would Not Expect Using WordPress